EU GDPR consulting services are our core and base for the training services. Our offering for EU GDPR consulting covers different phases, depending of your needs and maturity level.
- risk assessments, EU GDPR and business related
- roadmap services and design for GDPR readiness
- DPO services for GDPR
- data management services, especially unstructured data
- dark data assessment (aka. unstructured data assessment)
- our packaged solutions, e.g. GDPR SMB package, fast start for readiness
- GDPR audit services
Our solution portfolio consists of data management parts in addition to knowledge of data security. Through us, you can order ready packages and products, e.g. data analysis, data automatic archiving and data automatic classification. Our packages are SaaS based and they are billed by consumption.
Application analysis is also part of our services, where we do cover common application platforms (.NET, C#, C++) and Java JE applications. Our operating system support covers Windows Servers and Linux Servers, especially in Debian, as well as Ubuntu.
Currently most of the services are based on or run on top of cloud services and naturally, we offer this as option to run our services. We can also help in transitions to the cloud, as we have been planning and executing major customers from service provider to another one.
Here are some examples of our services:
- Data analysis/assessment – standard package is 3 days, which produces analysis of the selected source system and what should be done for preparing the way being compliant. The report is typically a PowerPoint presentation supported by spreadsheets.
- Application analysis – workshop to analyze application environment and covering selected set of GDPR readiness. The report is typically a Word-file, containing recommendations and best practices for being compliant in the GDPR context. Typically this is related to “approval, storage and log” phases.
- Indexing of the unstructured data (e.g. documents, pictures) – package, which supports analysis of unstructured data and creates ability to found personal data from that. Typically fileservers, cloud data stores and SharePoint farms.
Mappings and analyzes
The path to GDPR compliance starts smoothly with data and risk mapping. Our mapping and analysis solutions offer wide view to the current situation of your company.
Many organizations have stored traditionally lots and lots of unnecessary data “just in case”. That is why in most cases the first thing to start with should be going through the old data which is also regulated under the regulation. GDPR Tech offers solutions with which it is possible to go through the existing data and find possible personal information. Here is a few of our mapping solutions to help your GDPR project to start:
- Data analyzing/mapping – The result of data analyze and mapping is a road map of what should be done with your the data of your company regarding the GDPR. It covers one or two server scannings and also reporting which includes notifications of the environment and recommended actions.
- Risk mapping – Workshop about the environment of your company and solutions to the found risks. Includes also reporting with to do list starting with the most important matter.
We offer wide variety of software suitable for companies of different sizes. We work with the trusted advisor principle and because of that we always select the entities suitable for your company. The prices for the softwares are charged by the usage so you never have to pay extra.
Here is some examples of how our GDPR software solutions can be used:
- EU GDPR readiness mapping – Mapping done with Symantec Control Compliance Suite software, fits especially larger companies with multiple offices
- Data mapping – By using our Dark Data Assesment 4D solution, it is possible to go through servers and find out if all the data you have is still significant
- Plan actions for your GDPR path – Veritas Enterprise Vault or Varonis DatAnswers can help you to store data that is not anymore needed in day-to-day actions which could possibly be deleted or help you find the data you need
- Usage of data searching tools – McAfee DLP can help you to recognize data and stop it in a terminal
- Create automated classification – Finding personally identifiable information (search terms, OCR for picture files) can be made automated for example with Veritas Enterprise Vault or Data Insight as well as Information Studio
- Make data traceable – Make sharing data secure for example Veritas Enterprise Vault Discovery software
- Creating test data – It can help you staying in GDPR compliance, for example IRI tools could be used for creating and masking data and generating realistic test data
- Take your IT infrastructure under control with Veritas APTARE IT analytics – holistic view with correlation over your infra. Ask for demo!