We arrange in co-operation with selected vendors public sessions in the context of GDPR. Our operations cover also workshops, which are tailored to your environment, fulfilling your needs in much shorter timeline. We operate in “trusted advisor” model, but we are also experts in selected software vendors, so we can propose suitable solutions to your environment. If we do not find a fit, we extend to our partner network, which most likely can fulfill any environment.
Lifecycle of data within the GDPR – suggested steps
- Do a data assessment or architecture assessment – is all data necessary to collect and store? (e.g. Veritas Dark Data Assessment tool)
- Prepare for the operations – what data could be archived, what removed, what couldn’t and what data should be indexed to enable search functionalities (e.g. Veritas Enterprise Vault or Varonis DatAnswers)
- Make data to be searchable and indexed to speed up searches
- Create automation for classification, automate identification of personal data or personal identifiable data (search framework, optical character recognition), e.g. Veritas Enterprise Vault 12 in use
- Enable traceability, enable trusted sharing or granting of data out of company (e.g. Veritas Enterprise Vault Discovery)